The processing of personal data carried out through the ABANCE INGENIERÍA Y SERVICIOS, S.L. (hereinafter, ABANCE) website is regulated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, in order to always guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of users.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Company name: ABANCE INGENIERÍA Y SERVICIOS, S.L. (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Officer")
TAX ID: B11324456
Address: C/ Académico Juan Luis Roche, 2 - Nave 4. 11500 - El Puerto de Santa María (Cádiz) Spain.
Telephone: +34 956 54 18 18 94
We also inform you that ABANCE INGENIERÍA Y SERVICIOS, S.L. has a Data Protection Controller, who can be contacted at: email@example.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In processing your personal data, ABANCE will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: ABANCE will always require consent for the processing of your personal data and will inform you in advance of the specific purposes in full transparency.
- Data minimization: The Data Protection Officer will request the data only strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is requested.
- Storage limitation: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of processing.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. ABANCE takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your data by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
The means used by ABANCE INGENIERÍA Y SERVICIOS, S.L. for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through forms, ABANCE collects personal data to access and provide you with the various services offered on this website. Information on the processing of personal data by the data protection officer will be provided on the form itself.
- E-mails: The e-mail addresses on the ABANCE website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data.
- Cookies: ABANCE may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the user accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualization of this website. Information on the processing of personal data by the data protection officer is available in the Cookies Policy section.
- The user's use of any of these means implies an express consent given by a positive and affirmative act.
- The data requested in the forms are obligatory (unless otherwise indicated) in order to fulfil the established purposes. If the data is sent to ABANCE by other means, the user must only provide the information required in each case.
- The user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from excessive or inadequate data, etc. that he/she voluntarily provides to ABANCE through the abovementioned means. The user is also responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided. In the event of any modification of the user's data, the changes must be communicated to ABANCE so as to keep them up-dated.
PURPOSE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The main purposes for processing personal data are the following:
- Staff management, selection, and recruitment. Prevention of occupational risks.
- Corporate management, legal advice, archiving, logistics.
- Commercial action and institutional relations
- Communications, marketing, and advertising.
- Administration and finance.
- Management systems, support systems and technology, security, data protection, information security and audits.
- Equality policy, compliance, and complaints channel.
DATA PROCESSING LIMITATIONS
ABANCE does not authorize children under 14 years of age to provide their personal data. Therefore, persons providing their personal data declare that they are over 14 years of age, and ABANCE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with this requirement. In the event of offering services aimed at children under 14 years of age, the means will be provided to obtain parents’ authorization or that of their legal guardians.
No communication of data to third parties or transfer to third countries or international organizations is foreseen, except for the fulfilment of legal obligations or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
The rights of the users are the following:
- Requesting access to stored data.
- Requesting rectification or deletion.
- Requesting processing limitation.
- Opposition to processing.
- Requesting personal data portability.
- In the event of exercising the right to limit and oppose the processing of data, these will only be kept by ABANCE for imperative legitimate reasons and for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Users have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.